bug report

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
so i was playing the other day and i was chasing someone, about to turn them into a zms and they completely blink out of existance.
thinking they shut down the client and DC'd I moved on in the middle of a match, to then see the guy run past me as a ZMS.

the bro switch teams in the middle of a match, don't know how.

don't remember the dudes name but its not the first time i've reported this happening

Msi

šŸ…Zombie escape LeaderšŸ…
Staff member
Ze VIP Admin
Donator
ZE Admin
Mar 25, 2021
It can happen, when it's a little bit time passed after start of the round. Because when player connects some time after start of the round, this player automatically will be ZM. So probably he disconnected and reconnected and thats why he/she was a zombie,

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
I've seen this happen with players who have been connected for several rounds and over several maps.
everytime i get disconnected then reconnected it puts me into a dead state and on the ZMS team, it doesn't spawn me back in, in the exact same place where I was.

really think this needs to be looked at some more.

DDaenG

Ze VIP Admin
Staff member
Ze VIP Admin
ZE Admin
Trusted Member
Mar 24, 2021
discord.gg
the bro switch teams in the middle of a match, don't know how.
as Msi said, it can happen sometime at the beginning of the round when you take less than 5 seconds to disconnect and reconnect and join game, basically when u use "retry" cmd, it's very rare but it can happen (from human to zombie only). but if u tell me that it happened in the middle of the round, it's impossible.

maybe he had lag, he was teleporting and u infected him and that confused u. maybe he realy left and since u cant remember his full nick, u mixed him with another nicks. there is several answers to what u saw but certainly not switching team on the middle of the round.

i have never seen that happen unless an admin uses a cmd on the player, and this cmd only support has it.​

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
as Msi said, it can happen sometime at the beginning of the round when you take less than 5 seconds to disconnect and reconnect and join game, basically when u use "retry" cmd, it's very rare but it can happen (from human to zombie only). but if u tell me that it happened in the middle of the round, it's impossible.

maybe he had lag, he was teleporting and u infected him and that confused u. maybe he realy left and since u cant remember his full nick, u mixed him with another nicks. there is several answers to what u saw but certainly not switching team on the middle of the round.

i have never seen that happen unless an admin uses a cmd on the player, and this cmd only support has it.​
we were about half way through the map, i have reported it many times before, i don't remember his nick, however when i saw he switched sides he started spamming in chat "hahahahaha" there was no lag, one second dude was there a few seconds later he was on our team, no infection, it was just me and him i had him in a corner and he ghosted.

I have reported this happening before, it needs investigation.