need an upgrade to the server

Charon_IV

Zombie Escape Custom Skin
Apr 10, 2021
Italia Mafia
youtu.be
hello everyone, this server needs an update such as new vip skins and weapons and also donator skins, then update the map circle and possibly add new maps that we have never played, which I know in the past months that do not update us (listen to us also us players who support you by playing or playing on the server thanks)

EsC | sOcRaTeS

Mar 24, 2021
Karachi, Pakistan
hello everyone, this server needs an update such as new vip skins and weapons and also donator skins, then update the map circle and possibly add new maps that we have never played, which I know in the past months that do not update us (listen to us also us players who support you by playing or playing on the server thanks)
A lot of new maps has been recently added in the server

Reactions: Charon_IV

Charon_IV

Zombie Escape Custom Skin
Apr 10, 2021
Italia Mafia
youtu.be
Hopefully, it'll be changed soon but for now staff members are active in the server almost the whole day so just tell us in admin chat if u want some new map instead of the same old maps.

add maps you want but let's circle with other maps, a new map if you want to add this one

ze_hotway​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks