Or another song as you like to enjoy more 😄😄😇
or put maps have song and maps donnt have as u like

†G͙A͙R͙A͙Y͙E͙V͙†

𝓗𝓔𝓘𝓢𝓔𝓝𝓑𝓔𝓡𝓖
Staff member
ProGaming Owner
Zombie Escape Custom Skin
Mar 23, 2021
let's say server is 32/32. Believe me only 5% listen that music there, rest of players or just focusing to weapon sounds or they listen their own songs. So adding songs just for 5% makes extra choke + longer download time for new player.

Aug 20, 2021
let's say server is 32/32. Believe me only 5% listen that music there, rest of players or just focusing to weapon sounds or they listen their own songs. So adding songs just for 5% makes extra choke + longer download time for new player.
I think the opposite gara bro
But the decision is up to you
The first time I played it, I loved a song more than escaapes and I enjoyed it

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusan

Claudio-vip

Trusted Member
Mar 24, 2021
I can agree with that,who listens to same song over and over again.I'm sure if we were putting some songs every play would disable it after 1 week. + I don't want to stay 10 minutes to download some songs which I will never listen to.

Aug 20, 2021
I can agree with that,who listens to same song over and over again.I'm sure if we were putting some songs every play would disable it after 1 week. + I don't want to stay 10 minutes to download some songs which I will never listen to.
This is your opinion and I respect it
But I see the exact opposite, the players will fully enjoy the enthusiastic required song that you put
Also, when players get bored of a song that they can stop, we put the ability to stop a song
In the console and I'm sure they didn't get tired of it

Last edited:

|Sinzor|:D

Ze VIP Admin
Ze VIP Admin
This is your opinion and I respect it
But I see the exact opposite, the players will fully enjoy the enthusiastic required song that you put
Also, when players get bored of a song that they can stop, we put the ability to stop a song
In the console and I'm sure they didn't get tired of it
Yes if added '' stop songs'' in "M'' menu will be an easy option

Aug 20, 2021
And when we put a song that will have the sound of lead, it will be 60 percent, and the voice of the lead will be 40 percent, and that's how everyone will enjoy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks