Speak chat

Charon_IV

Zombie Escape Custom Skin
Apr 10, 2021
Italia Mafia
youtu.be
can you activate us to speak in the game? i think if we could talk in the game we will do a lot more gameplay strategies on zombie escape
hey head admin also listen to us players who support you by playing and buying VIPs on the server keep us updated on the type (1.2 months change of human skin and weapons) not that you abandon us so this is one of the best werver cs1.6 and if you care always updated will be more and more the best, I see players who stop playing because it is repetitive

Aug 20, 2021
hey head admin also listen to us players who support you by playing and buying VIPs on the server keep us updated on the type (1.2 months change of human skin and weapons) not that you abandon us so this is one of the best werver cs1.6 and if you care always updated will be more and more the best, I see players who stop playing because it is repetitive
I agree with you, brother, and weapons must be changed personally
The characters and weapons that are currently available from the year 2019 until today, all of them must be changed every two months for more human enjoyment, support admin must move and pay attention to this problem
When I was sick, I haven't played since 2019, and when I came back I said to myself that nothing has changed in Progaming and this is not ideal.

• Love
Reactions: Charon_IV

Bouziane

Apr 13, 2021
There will be no issue with voice as long as admins are active and do their duties that's it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks