Troll Strikes & Suicide Vest (yes again)

Rasmarite

Mar 30, 2021
hi all, its been a while since I posted on here, it seems the whole forum has been cleared out from lots of older posts, so i would like to come in with a new concept and have another attempt at my suicide vest idea, i'll explain in the post below.

so basically I had an idea a while ago about expanding past the zombies 3 strike = 1 escape system, a short while after we have had a plug in made for the game where zms killed, boss fights won, humans infected etc all tally up slowly over time.

apparently there is a map winning streak coming which i think is cool and would love to see in the game.
now its been a while since i've looked at this game so i might be a bit rusty with the mechanics

but I'm going to give it a go.

so basically where we have humans infected and zms killed and such, i think we should have something else "strikes" or "troll strikes" where basically if you get gagged, banned or kicked from the game, you get marked with a strike.

the idea here is to make it so that if you get an X number of strikes you get automatically equipped for X number of days a suicide vest, the suicide vest remote is not given to this person, it is given to an admin, if not admin is available then a support admin. if not support admin, maybe a trustee position can be made or perhaps assigned at random.

the suicide vest can either be used to blow people up, or simply just nerf all damage and speed from that person.

the only down side is you need to track people's name's so if someone changes the name, a system needs to be in place to track people's names, levels and such, this way if someone changes their name, thier stats can be automatically transported to their new name.

Thoughts?

Rasmarite

Reactions: Dusan

Dusan

Mar 24, 2021
Orasje, Varvarin, Serbia
First things first, @Claudio-vip said about suicide vest:
"Bro,we want to keep the ZE classic,so not many people has to suffer with fps drops etc,these ideas are for zombie plague or zombie biohazard".
So, we won't talk about this. EVER. AGAIN.
Second: about troll strikes. That's... actually a good idea.
We can use troll strikes as an automatic punishment for trollers. We can get 2 strikes without any punishment, but third will have punishment.
What is counted as a strike will be: gag, slay/ban and kick. Slap doesn't make into the counting. BUT. Kicking from the game must not be counted as a troll strike in some cases. Example: Kicking from the game because of unexpected crash of the game or disconnecting. Admin doesn't do that, GAME does.
As for punishments, i would like to suggest:
6 rounds you will be automatically get killed including one boss fight regardless of completing one map of not playing.
Deducing escapes:
1-5th level - 50 escapes
5th - 10th - 100 escapes
10 - 15th level - 150 escapes
15- 20th level - 200 escapes
and so on, adding 50 escapes for 5 levels each.
This would help admins, but can be exploited if not used correctly.

Last edited:

Rasmarite

Mar 30, 2021
First things first, @Claudio-vip said about suicide vest:
"Bro,we want to keep the ZE classic,so not many people has to suffer with fps drops etc,these ideas are for zombie plague or zombie biohazard".
So, we won't talk about this. EVER. AGAIN.
Second: about troll strikes. That's... actually a good idea.
We can use troll strikes as an automatic punishment for trollers. We can get 2 strikes without any punishment, but third will have punishment.
What is counted as a strike will be: gag, slay/ban and kick. Slap doesn't make into the counting. BUT. Kicking from the game must not be counted as a troll strike in some cases. Example: Kicking from the game because of unexpected crash of the game or disconnecting. Admin doesn't do that, GAME does.
As for punishments, i would like to suggest:
6 rounds you will be automatically get killed including one boss fight regardless of completing one map of not playing.
Deducing escapes:
1-5th level - 50 escapes
5th - 10th - 100 escapes
10 - 15th level - 150 escapes
15- 20th level - 200 escapes
and so on, adding 50 escapes for 5 levels each.
This would help admins, but can be exploited if not used correctly.
if they wanted to keep the game classic they shouldn't of made any updates at all.

using a troll strike system with an automated suicide vest punishment is not a bad idea.

deducing escapes i'm not for, its my understanding no one wants that, honestly the best thing is simple content denial, first gag/ slay, then ban, then just weigh them down, have the suicide vest reduce speed so the trollers who have accumilated strikes so they can't disrupt the game, they just add to a singular zombie kill, if the vest doubles as added armour, what could happen is just increase the armor stat so it takes zms a long time to kill them, then it 1) slows the zms and 2) keeps the troller at the back, kind of like a "you're released last" vibe.

just because the suicide vest was a thing doesn't mean it has to be used for suicie, mod some stats and have it as an extra tool for the admins to use.

for everyone else its experience points and waffle time.

Reactions: Dusan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks